Buy Sermorelin online without script
Sermorelin acetate is used for:
Diagnosing and treating growth hormone deficiency in children. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Sermorelin acetate is a growth hormone-releasing agonist. It works by stimulating the pituitary gland to release growth hormone.
Do NOT use sermorelin acetate if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in sermorelin acetate
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using sermorelin acetate:
Some medical conditions may interact with sermorelin acetate. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a head or brain injury or disease
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with sermorelin acetate. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Cyclooxygenase inhibitors (eg, aspirin, indomethacin), glucocorticoids (eg, prednisone), insulin, medicines that lower thyroid levels (eg, propylthiouracil), muscarinic antagonists (eg, atropine), or somatostatin-containing medicines or medicines that release somatostatin (eg, clonidine, levodopa) because the effectiveness of sermorelin acetate to diagnose a disorder may be decreased
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if sermorelin acetate may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use sermorelin acetate:
Use sermorelin acetate as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Sermorelin acetate is usually administered as an injection at your doctor’s office, hospital, or clinic. If you are using sermorelin acetate at home, carefully follow the injection procedures taught to you by your health care provider.
- If sermorelin acetate contains particles or is discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged in any way, do not use it.
- Do not shake sermorelin acetate when mixing.
- Use sermorelin acetate immediately after mixing. Discard any unused medicine.
- All other growth hormone therapy should be stopped 1 week before using sermorelin acetate. Contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and away from pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Dispose of properly after use. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain local regulations for proper disposal.
- If you miss a dose of sermorelin acetate, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use sermorelin acetate.
Important safety information:
- LAB TESTS, including growth hormone levels, may be performed to monitor your progress or to check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant while taking sermorelin acetate, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using sermorelin acetate during pregnancy. It is unknown if sermorelin acetate is excreted in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using sermorelin acetate, check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
Possible side effects of sermorelin acetate:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Facial flushing; headache; nausea; pain, redness, or swelling at injection site; paleness; strange taste in mouth; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison Control Centers), your local poison control center, or emergency room immediately. Symptoms may include changes in heart rate and blood pressure.
Proper storage of sermorelin acetate:
Store sermorelin acetate in the refrigerator, between 36 and 46 degrees F (2 and 8 degrees C). Do not freeze. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep sermorelin acetate out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- If you have any questions about sermorelin acetate, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- Sermorelin acetate is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
This information is a summary only. It does not contain all information about sermorelin acetate. If you have questions about the medicine you are taking or would like more information, check with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.